This feature lets you show live images from your TrackerCam to others via the
World Wide Web. The viewer on the other end requires only
a web browser and the URL of your TrackerCam. Guests can move the camera and see pictures.
1. Start TrackerCam, open the Tool Panel, and enable the Online Server
2. When a caller who is not in your Remote User List tries to connect to your TrackerCam,
a dialog window will pop up on your computer asking you whether you wish to accept the caller.
3. The dialog window will allow you to find out who it is by exchanging typed messages with the caller.
4. To accept a caller, you must decide whether s/he can View,
Move, Track, or Tune with your TrackerCam.
5. If you accept the caller, s/he will then have the privileges you assigned.
Important security information is on the next page.