6. A caller to whom you grant access will be added to
your Remote User List, which you can later edit through the Tuner. The caller's
user name, password (encrypted), and location (IP number) are also stored.
7. A remote user who calls again from the same location will be able to connect without your intervention.
The TrackerCam system tray icon flashes when a remote user is connected.
8. More than one remote user can be connected to your TrackerCam at a time.
9. For unattended remote access by users in your list, your computer must be on and connected
to the Internet, your TrackerCam software must be running with its Online Server enabled. Admin users can
connect even if the Server is Offline.
10. Your TrackerCam's URL is of the form http://a.b.c.d:port, where a.b.c.d represents your
computer's domain name or IP number. The default port is 8090. See the Tuner or click the Online Server button to verify
your TrackerCam's URL. Remote users need your URL in order to connect.