Questions Relating to DVdriver
DVdriver crashing in Windows 7 64 bit OS DVdriver is not compatible with the "AlwaysOn" setting for DEP in Windows Vista and 7 64 bit
AUTOMATIC MESSAGE: The user has submitted a crash report. Report information:
There is only one known issue regarding 64 bit OS, which may or may not be an issue with your system.
IF you experience frequent crashes, on your Windows 7 64 bit OS.
DVdriver is not compatible with the "AlwaysOn" setting for DEP in Windows Vista and 7 64 bit.
The fix is:
1. Click Start
2. Select Control Panel
3. Select System and Security then System
4. Click Advanced System Settings in the left margin
5. In the Performance region select Settings
6. Click the Data Execution Prevention tab in the dialog box that opens
7. Select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except for those I select
8. Click Add.
9. The open dialog box will open. Browse and select DVdriver.
10. Click Open
11. Click Apply
12. Click Ok
13. Click Ok
If that does not work, then try again, replacing steps 7-11 with
7-11. Select Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only.
Click here for more questions and answers about DVdriver
Click here for all questions and answers
|Tell a friend about this site | Join our mailing list | Send us your feedback|
Copyright © 2000-2015 Eagletron Inc.